1-034DST DST Captive Flex-Fastener □9.5
- Captive Flex-Fastener with DIRAK-SNAP-Technology for joining of flat metal sheets and securely latching doors and covers.
- Meets machinery directive 2006/42EC.
- After pre-assembly the concern of losing, dropping or misplacing hardware is eliminated.
- Held securely in the cutout.
- Seismic-proof according to GR-63-CORE, Issue 4.
- Vibration-proof according to DIN EN 61373.
- Operation by Phillips H2
- Opening by a ¼ turn of the insert.
- Self-adjusting clamping range of 0.5 - 5.5 mm.
- Housing and washer: zinc die, chrome plated
- Insert: aluminum, hardened
- Springs: spring steel
- SNAP wedges: sintered steel, zinc plated
Removal: by turning the screwdriver counterclockwise, the SNAP wedges (3.) are retracted. The compression spring (2.) pushes the Fastener out of the rear panel, but it remains captive in the front panel, held by the U-shaped spring (1.). 4. Cutout in the rear panel can also be an oblong hole for tolerance adjustment. 5. Cutout front panel. The (S) dimension indicates the total thickness of the sheet metal panels.