413-9305.00-00016 DST Bowed Handle with Quarter-Turn
DST Bowed Handle with Quarter-Turn.
Shipped In: 10-12 Days
Including Tax: €43.80
Special pricing for OEM's and resellers available. Quantity-based discounts available as well.
- Bowed handle with DIRAK-SNAP-Technology and Quarter-Turn, with cylinder or for insert.
- Tool-less, vibration-proof installation also in closed profiles.
- Rectangular cutout guarantees a perfect alignment.
- The installation is effected by a simple push into appropriate cutouts.
- The housing for cylinder or insert can be turned by 90° and the handle can be used for RH / LH, horizontal and vertical applications.
- Can be pre-assembled upon request.
- Handle: zinc die, matte chrome plated
- Other surfaces on request.
- Housing: zinc die
- Snap wedges: sintered steel
- Grounding clip: stainless steel
Attention: H-dimension of the cam ≥14mm (0.551)
In case of applying a cylinder the 3-point cam should not be used.
e) Grounding clip
Please contact DIRAK for the part number of a completely pre-assembled handle.
|High performing lines||DIRAK-SNAP-Technology|
|Type of Latch||Quarter-turn|
|Latching Type||keyed alike DIRAK 1333|
|Grounding Type||Grounding clip|
|Group||Bowed handle with cylinder|
|Clamping range (S)||1.3 - 2.0 mm|