455-9004.00-00026 DST Safety Quarter-Turn Pr32x20 L18
DST Safety Quarter-Turn Pr32x20 L18.
- Flush safety Quarter-Turn for cutout 32x20mm.
- Vibration-proof also at high sealing pressure through an integrated latch.
- Installation tool-less and vibration-proof.
- Blind installation in closed profiles.
- Rectangular cutout guarantees a perfect alignment.
- Completely closed housing surface.
- RH / LH application.
- IP65 according to DIN EN 60529.
- Grounding by grounding clip (optional).
- Please configure the Quarter-Turn with a cam.
- Completely pre-assembled without cam.
- The Quarter-Turn can be snapped-in as a completely pre-assembled unit.
- Housing, insert, spring loaded link and escutcheon: zinc die, chrome plated
- Snap wedges: sintered steel
- O-Ring: NBR, black
- Serrated screw: steel, zinc plated
ATTENTION: H-dimension of the cam not less than 12mm(0.472)!
1. Spring loaded link
3. Flush, closed surface
Operation not possible without an appropriate key. (only keys form A, B, C or D of 6-100).
The double bit key is captive in open position according to DIN 43668. Pull-off force max. 300N
|High performing lines||DIRAK-SNAP-Technology|
|Type of Latch||Quarter-turn|
|Clamping range (S)||2.3 - 3.0 mm|