6-166 Compression Latch PA
- Clip-in, lever actuation compression latch.
- Release = lift lever and turn.
- Close = turn and fold lever down.
- When closed, the cam is held in place using detents.
- Clip-in version
- (S) -dimension of 5 to 5.5mm.
- The latch comes pre-assembled and can be installed into the cutout.
- Screw-on version
- With the bridge and a M5 x 20 countersunk screw, a (S) -dimension of 0 to 3.5 mm can be achieved.
- Compression latch: PA, black
- Spring: spring steel
- Pin, bridge and screw: steel, zinc plated
2. fastening bridge
3. installation situation with bridge
5. cam open / closed
Compression Latch PA
|Material||Steel, Polyamide (PA)|
|Type of Latch||Compression|