5 biggest aluminum technical profile applications
In our daily life, we often come across various structures and applications made in aluminum technical profiles. This is due to the fact that this is a very versatile material and therefore can be used in the most varied industries.
The aluminum technical profile is an enormous added value for industrial production, whether in terms of ease of implementation, flexibility, and suitability to needs, as well as facilitating compliance and increasing production. For this same reason, this is the material chosen when we talk about modular structures of easy assembly and low weight. Besides this, the aluminum technical profile is a great alternative to more complex systems where it is, for example, necessary to weld the parts.
5 most common applications of aluminum technical profile:
1. Equipment structure - Structures mostly used to fix equipment
- Solar panel supports
- Machine and equipment support structure
- Test Tables (automotive industry)
- Robot supports
2. Equipment protections - Structures that serve to physically protect equipment
- Robot protection panels
- Production line partitioning
3. Tables and furniture - General furniture
- Tables and workbenches
4. Logistics equipment - Support the logistics of Factories and Warehouses
- Conveyors of boxes or pallets or product in general
- Robot cars
5. Residences and factories - Mobile partitions
- Advertising panels
In this sense, to meet the most varied needs, the Wolweiss aluminum technical profile has a high range of dimensions that responds with great availability to the needs of modularity, flexibility and integrability increasingly felt by the industry, offering integrated solutions as a basis for creating the most appropriate responses to the demands of the business fabric and especially in the area of production and machine development. In addition to these solutions, there is also a range of accessories for ground support and connection, doors and accesses, as well as protections with nets, polycarbonates, acrylics, and composite plates that provide modularity, security, speed, and efficiency in construction processes.
The Wolweiss system is an extruded aluminum profile system with an anodized surface finish in accordance with DIN EN 12020.