5 features/advantages of Bernati gearboxes
A gearbox is used to reduce the output speed of the motor. There is a gear train between the motor and the gearbox that allows the output shaft to rotate more slowly resulting in a reduction of the speed. Bernati's range of worm gearboxes comprises two series with multiple configurations that allow simple integration into the equipment design.
Main features/advantages that distinguish Bernati gearboxes:
- Versatility and ease of installation, due to the various attachment points.
- Compact - possibility of high transmission ratios with reduced volumes.
- Lower noise due to the gearing profile of the constituent elements (worm wheel).
- High degree of irreversibility, especially in higher gear ratios.
- Good price/efficiency ratio of the transmission.
Bernati worm gearboxes are a high-quality modular solution that can transform power into motion (speed and torque) for various applications. These gearboxes are normally applied in situations that require a high level of gear reduction. Since it is a gearbox with irreversible gears, it guarantees greater safety, and its anti-vibration system makes it less noisy than other ranges. As mentioned above, these gearboxes are applicable to various solutions, however, the most common are applications in load handling equipment.