DD52R-AR-00012(5)-S-C3 F.20-SST - Mechanical position indicators
Mechanical position indicators.
Base and case
High-resistance polyamide based (PA) technopolymer.
Case in the following colours:
- C2: RAL 2004 orange, glossy finish.
- C3: RAL 7035 grey, glossy finish.
- C1: RAL 7021 grey-black, glossy finish.
The ultrasonically welding between the base and the case prevents separation and avoids dust penetration.
Transparent polyamide based (PA-T) technopolymer, moulded over the case and with a perfect seal (avoid contact with alcohol during cleaning operations).
It indicates the displacement of the mechanism controlled by the spindle from the start position (0).
Five-digit roller counter. The digits of red rolls show the decimal values. An additional graduated scale next to the last decimal digit offers further accuracy of reading.
The display can be in different positions (see "Example of description for ordering").
- AN: inclined display, counter in upper position.
- AR: inclined display, counter in lower position.
- FN: front display, counter in upper position.
- FR: front display, counter in lower position.
O-ring front sealing in NBR synthetic rubber, between the case and the boss.
Foam polyethylene, supplied.
Bushing with Ø 20 mm H7 reamed hole, fitting to shaft by means of a supplied grub screw with hexagon socket and cup end.
- DD52R: black-oxide steel boss.
- DD52R-SST: INOX AISI 303 stainless steel boss.
Direction of rotation
- D: clockwise. Increasing values with clockwise rotation of the boss.
- S: anti-clockwise. Increasing values with anti-clockwise rotation of the boss.
|High performing lines||Inox|
|Direction of rotation||S|
|Reading after one revolution||00012(5)|