1-034.01DST DST Captive Flex-Fastener □9.5
- Captive Flex-Fastener with DIRAK-SNAP-Technology for joining of flat metal sheets and securely latching doors and covers.
- Meets machinery directive 2006/42EC.
- After pre-assembly the concern of losing, dropping or misplacing hardware is eliminated.
- Held securely in the cutout.
- Seismic-proof according to GR-63-CORE, Issue 4.
- Vibration-proof according to DIN EN 61373.
- Operation by handwheel with freestroke.
- Opening by a ¼ turn of the insert.
- Self-adjusting clamping range of 0.5 - 5.5 mm.
- Housing and washer: zinc die, chrome plated
- Handwheel: PA6, black
- Springs: spring steel
- Snap wedges: sintered steel, zinc plated
Removal: by turning the Handwheel (2.) counterclockwise, the SNAP wedges (4.) are retraced. The leaf spring inside (3.) pushes the Fastener out of the rear panel, however, the U-shaped (1.) spring holes the Fastener captive in the front panel (6.). (5.) Cutout in the rear panel can also be an ablong hole for tolerance adjustment.The (S) dimension indicates the total thickness of the sheet metal panels.
DST Captive Flex-Fastener □9.5
|High performing lines||DIRAK-SNAP-Technology|