282-9415.00-00037 Compression Lever Latch
Compression Lever Latch
Shipped In: 10-12 Days
Including Tax: €38.40
Special pricing for OEM's and resellers available. Quantity-based discounts available as well.
- Flat compression lever latch with release button.
- With pre-assembled mounting bracket.
- No rear access needed for assembly.
- In closed position the lever latch cannot be disassembled.
- Vibration-proof according to DIN EN 61373.
- Lockable lever latches with stainless dust cover.
- The spring bolt keeps doors and flaps always under tension against the frame.
- No need for readjusting if the pressure if the sealing decreases.
- Compression lever latch: zinc die, black, powder coated
- Clamp: steel, zinc plated
- Spring bolt and spring: stainless steel
(S) Door-thickness max. 3.2mm
H-dimension (1.) adjustable from 0 to 40mm.
2. the complete latch can be installed in the cutout from the front.
3. by turning the screw (PH2) from the outside, the mounting bracket spreads and fixes the latch in the door panel.
4. the latch is securely fastened by the mounting bracket in the cutout.
5. by closing the lever the door is pulled against the frame.
|Type of Latch||Compression|
|variable H-dimension||34 - 40 mm|
|Latching Type||keyed different|
|Group||Compression Lever Latch, lockable|