Please read these conditions carefully before using REIMAN services. By using REIMAN, Lda website, or Services (“REIMAN, “we”, “our”, or “us”), you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
REIMAN, Lda as well as our websites and platforms, including www.reiman.pt and any other website, mobile application, or other online services that links to this page (collectively, our “Services”) are managed by Reiman Lda (herein “REIMAN”, a European company, VAT Number PT502107677) headquartered at Rua Manuel Sousa Marques 4475-482 Maia Portugal.
By using or accessing REIMAN services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions and you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to all Conditions below.
1. Intellectual property. Customer and/or Users shall have no right, title, or interest in the trade names, trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, patents, domain names, product names, catalogs, or any other intellectual property rights reserved by REIMAN, or any trademarks or service marks owned by our suppliers. All products and materials contained on our website are subject to our own rights us and our suppliers. Customers shall have no right to copy or use any of our intellectual property or our suppliers without permission.
2. Force majeure. We shall not be liable for any delay in, or impairment of, performance resulting in whole or in part from any force majeure event, including but not limited to acts of God, labor disruptions, acts of war, acts of terrorism (whether actual or threatened), governmental decrees or controls, insurrections, epidemics, pandemics, quarantines, shortages, communication or power failures, fire, accident, explosion, inability to procure or ship product or obtain permits and licenses, inability to procure supplies or raw materials, severe weather conditions, catastrophic events, or any other circumstance or cause beyond the reasonable control of us in the conduct of our business.
3. Modification of terms. The acceptance of any order is subject to the customer’s assent to all the terms and conditions set forth herein. Customer’s assent to these terms and conditions shall be presumed from the customer’s receipt of our acknowledgment, or from the customer’s acceptance of all or any part of the products ordered. No additions or modifications of our terms and conditions by the customer shall be binding upon us unless agreed to in writing by an authorized representative of REIMAN. If a purchase order or other correspondence submitted by a customer contains terms or conditions contrary or in addition to the terms and conditions contained herein or in our acknowledgment, the fulfillment of any such purchase order shall not be construed as assent to any of the terms and conditions proposed by the customer and will not constitute a waiver by us of any of the terms and conditions contained herein or in our acknowledgment.
4. Complete Agreement. The terms and conditions in (i) REIMAN’s forms, (ii) acknowledgments, (iii) quotations, (iv) invoices, (v) websites, (vi) catalogs are incorporated herein by reference and constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between customer and us.
2. Trademarks, copyright, and database rights. All content included and made available through any of our Services, such as text, graphics, designs, technical datasheets, logos, button icons, images, videos, audio clips, downloads and data compilations is the property of REIMAN or its content or product suppliers and is protected by European and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. You may not extract and/or use or re-use parts of the content of any of our Services without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization any small or substantial parts of the content of any of our Services, without our express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of any of our Services (e.g. our prices, product listings, etc) without our express written consent. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of our Services are trademarks or trade dress of REIMAN. REIMAN trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Reiman or any of its affiliated brands or companies. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear in any of our Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold REIMAN, its owner, parents, subsidiaries, and website contractors and each of their officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, related to your violation of these Terms, or which arises from the use of the content you submitted, posted, or otherwise provided to us or this website.
4. User account. If you use our Services in a way that requires you to have an account you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and your mobile devices, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access and update much of the information you have provided us with, including your account settings, in the Your Account area of the website. You must not use any of our Services: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any of our Services to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience, or anxiety. We reserve the right to refuse service or terminate accounts. This will in particular be the case if you are in breach of applicable laws, applicable contractual provisions, our guidelines, or our policies.
5. Representations and Limitations of liability. We will do our best to ensure that the availability of our Services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet and of business transactions, this cannot be 100% guaranteed. Also, your access to our Services may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new features or services.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL REIMAN, LDA. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, NOR SHALL REIMAN, LDA. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A NEGLIGENT ACT, WILL REIMAN, LDA OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF REIMAN, LDA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In addition, REIMAN, LDA is liable for a slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential are those obligations the breach of which puts at risk the achievement of the contractual purpose, or the performance of which enables the fulfillment of the contract and is regularly trusted on by you. In this case, however, REIMAN, LDA. is only liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. REIMAN, LDA. is not liable for a slightly negligent breach of any other obligations than those mentioned in the previous sentences.
The previously mentioned limitations of liability do not apply for damages from injury to life, body, or health, for a defect after a guarantee for the condition of the product, or for fraudulently concealed defects. The liability under European laws remains unaffected.
To the extent the liability of REIMAN, LDA. is excluded or limited, such exclusion or limitation also applies to the employees, legal representatives, or vicarious agents of Reiman.
7. Our contact details
- REIMAN, LDA:
- Other contacts:
Rua Manuel Sousa Marques, A1
4475-482 Maia Portugal
Share capital: EUR 150.000
Registered in Portugal
Portugal VAT Number PT502107677