1-068 Pull Latch Handle
- The Pull latch handle is used by the 19 rack industry for locking insertions.
- The completely pre-assembled unit is fastened by a countersunk screw M4.
- LH and RH application.
- When inserting the pull latch, the free running slam hook slides into the cutout of the door to keep the latch from rotating.
- Pulling on the handle will unlock the drawer, enabling it to be pulled out.
- The countersunk screw is not included.
- Housing and handle: zinc die, matte chrome plated
- Spring for insert: spring steel
- Hook: sintered steel, zinc plated
(S) Door-thickness max. 5mm
1. Cutout handle
2. Alternative cutouts for locking hole
Pull Latch Handle
|Type of Latch||Slam|